Travel with Peace of Mind.
With Verso Ministries.
Updated: February 24, 2021
Travel looks very different these days. But with Verso, you can trust that our care for you, your safety, and your travel investment are our top priorities. Check back here for up-to-date, relevant information on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic.*
The Verso Money-Back Guarantee**
Your travel investment is safe with us.
All bookings made on or before May 31, 2021, for travel to conclude before December 31, 2021, are now backed by our 100% money-back guarantee.** If your pilgrimage is canceled 90 days or more prior to your departure due to complications or restrictions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ll give you a full refund.
This 100% money-back guarantee also includes Cancel For Any Reason coverage, which gives you a full refund if you cancel for any reason 121 days or more prior to departure. You read that right — cancel for any reason at least 121 days before departure, and we’ll send a full refund with no questions asked.
No change fees***
You have flexibility with your upcoming travel.
We know that plans change. That’s why we’ve instituted a new “no change fee” policy that gives you flexibility to switch to another trip — no questions asked — as long as you change at least 60 days prior to departure. All payments that went towards the original pilgrimage will be applied to the balance of the new pilgrimage.
Your safety is our top priority.
Your safety and security have always been a top priority at Verso Ministries. Our commitment to all pilgrims is to take precautions wherever we’re traveling, and to work closely with our travel partners to ensure smooth, safe travel. Now, in light of this extraordinary season, it’s the reason we developed our SafelySent program.
SafelySent is a detailed guide for exactly how we’re making safety a top priority at every point along the trip. It includes safety protocols and cleaning guidelines for each moment of your journey — on the bus, at the pilgrimage sites, in the hotel, while eating meals, and more.
Booked on an upcoming departure?
We will keep you informed on our travel policies.
We are confident that travel will resume soon, but it’s still too early to know exactly when borders will reopen. We expect that each country and destination will have different requirements for entry, and new travel guidelines are being developed, assessed, and refined with each passing day.
Here is an overview of the pilgrimage departure process:
90+ Days Prior
90+ Days Prior
89-7 Days Prior
< 7 Days Prior
- In this stage, a pilgrimage is tentatively scheduled for departure, but it is not yet confirmed. Bookings are being accepted, but pilgrims are advised not to book airline tickets until the pilgrimage has been confirmed for departure. This stage lasts until 90 days prior to departure.
- Final payment terms for Verso pilgrimages departing before December 31, 2021, have been extended in order to give you more time to make the most informed decision about your travel with us, as close to the expected departure date as possible. You will not be asked to submit your final payment until Stage 3 (89 days prior)
- The Verso 100% money-back guarantee** includes Cancel For Any Reason coverage, which gives you a full refund if you cancel for any reason 121 days or more prior to departure.
- On or before 90 days prior to departure, the Verso staff will make a decision to either proceed with or cancel the scheduled pilgrimage.
- If the pilgrimage is cancelled or postponed at least 90 days prior to departure due to complications arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, all pilgrims who booked before May 31, 2021, for travel to conclude before December 31, 2021, are backed by the Verso 100% money-back guarantee**. Pilgrims will be eligible for refunds according to our terms and conditions, or pilgrims will be able to transfer to another departure with no change fees.
- If the pilgrimage is not cancelled or postponed at least 90 days prior to departure, then the departure will move to Stage 3.
- To enter this stage, a decision was made at least 90 days prior to departure to proceed with the pilgrimage as planned. You should keep in mind that there is still a risk that the pilgrimage could be postponed due to COVID-19 or other factors outside of Verso’s control.
- Final payment is now due and cancellation fees for individual pilgrims do apply. You are reminded to be aware of the financial, physical, and other risks associated with planning travel at this time. Please review our terms and conditions.
- You are welcome to make flight arrangements when you feel comfortable to do so. You should familiarize yourself with your airline’s cancellation or rebooking policies, just in case the pilgrimage cannot proceed as expected. Before doing so, be sure to review the “Flight Information” section on your pilgrimage departure page to make plans to arrive and depart during the designated windows at the correct airport(s).
- You should review SafelySent, our safety and cleaning protocols, to know what to expect when you travel with Verso Ministries.
- Additionally, you will begin to receive spiritual and logistical preparations from our office to ensure a smooth and intentional journey ahead. Be on the lookout for your online preparation meeting when you can meet your fellow pilgrims, review your itinerary, and ask Verso staff any questions about your upcoming pilgrimage.
- Finally, we know that plans change. Our “no change fee” policy*** gives you flexibility to switch to another departure — no questions asked — as long as you change at least 60 days prior to departure. All payments that went towards the original pilgrimage will be applied to the balance of the new pilgrimage.
- In assessing the current situation, we continue to anticipate that you will be able to travel on your pilgrimage as expected. Keep in mind that there is still a risk that the pilgrimage could be postponed due to COVID-19 or other factors outside of Verso’s control.
- Your pilgrimage is departing soon. Get that packing done (or maybe start packing?!), double check that you’ve got your passport and other paperwork ready, and take care of all the last minute logistical details.
- Review SafelySent, our safety and cleaning protocols, to know what to expect when you travel with Verso Ministries.
- We’ll see you at your destination!
Additional travel information and advisories from trusted sources.
For the latest information regarding international travel, travel advisories, and more.
For more detailed information on restrictions, foreign quarantine policies, and urgent health information provided by relevant authorities within your destination country.
Helpful information regarding travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, including travel recommendations by destination, testing requirements and guidelines, and other FAQs.
Secure valuable travel protection coverage that travels with you.
Cover your trip investment from those unforeseen circumstances that may arise before or during your trip. Verso’s preferred vendor, Travel Insured International (TII), provides valuable coverage at an affordable price.
All TII plans include travel insurance coverages to protect your investment in your trip and to protect you while you are away. Coverages offered by TII include:
Coverages may vary and not all coverage is available in every state. Travel Protection benefits are subject to exclusions and limitations, including an exclusion for pre-existing conditions. Coverage varies by state. For complete coverage information, please refer to the plan document by visiting www.TravelInsured.com.
*Verso Ministries has no special knowledge of health hazards — either during your travel or while at your destination. For the latest travel health information, including COVID-19 data, all travelers should review the State Department’s travel advisories and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Verso Ministries has no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements or restrictions that are imposed by travel suppliers and governments, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, please reference the International Air Transport Association website.
**TEMPORARY PROGRAM – MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: All bookings made on or before May 31, 2021, are eligible for a 100% money-back guarantee if the pilgrimage is canceled by Verso Ministries 90 days or more prior to departure due to complications or restrictions arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible refunds would be issued back to the original form of payment. If the pilgrimage is canceled for any reason at 90 days or less prior to departure, the 100% money-back guarantee is no longer valid and all payments will be subject to the cancellation schedule which is listed on the information page for each pilgrimage on the www.versoministries.com website.
This 100% money-back guarantee also includes Cancel For Any Reason coverage, which gives you the flexibility to receive a full refund if you cancel for any reason 121 days or more prior to departure. If you cancel your booking for any reason 120 days or less prior to departure, all payments will be subject to the cancellation schedule which is listed on the information page for each pilgrimage on the www.versoministries.com website.
To be eligible for the money-back guarantee, including Cancel For Any Reason coverage, booking must be made on or before May 31, 2021, and travel must conclude by December 31, 2021. The money-back guarantee and Cancel For Any Reason coverage are offered solely by Verso Ministries and are not associated with any travel protection or travel insurance program.
***NO CHANGE FEES: In most cases, any individual pilgrim may choose to transfer to a different departure for no fee, as long as they transfer 61 days or more prior to their original date of departure. Any payments made towards the registration fee of the original departure will convert into a travel voucher and will be subject to the terms and conditions regarding travel vouchers. Any payments made for airline tickets, optional excursions, trip options, pre/post extensions, private transfers, and additional hotel nights are subject to the original cancellation fee schedule and policies unless otherwise noted. The free transfer policy is not available for pilgrims booked on Oberammergau, World Youth Day, or other departures that require special event tickets or non-refundable registration fees paid by Verso Ministries to third-party vendors in anticipation of a pilgrim’s participation.
If an individual pilgrim elects to transfer to a different departure 60 days or less prior to their original date of departure, the transfer will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to the terms and conditions for cancellation.
For all terms and conditions, including our cancellation policy, please visit: www.versoministries.com/terms/.