With a Travel Insured International plan, you’ll have valuable travel protection coverage that travels with you. We recommend all pilgrims traveling with Verso Ministries consider purchasing travel protection to help protect you and your travel investments.
Travel Insured International
Cover your trip investment from those unforeseen circumstances that may arise before or during your trip. Travel Insured International (TII) provides valuable coverage at an affordable price and includes added benefits, such as a waiver of Pre-existing Medical Condition Exclusion and Cancel for Any Reason coverage, if travel protection is purchased during the time sensitive period (additional terms apply). Please refer to the plan document for eligibility requirements and details.
All TII plans include travel insurance coverages to protect your investment in your trip and to protect you while you are away. Coverages offered by TII include:
Coverages may vary and not all coverage is available in every state.
Travel Protection benefits are subject to exclusions and limitations, including an exclusion for pre-existing conditions.
Coverage varies by state. For complete coverage information, please refer to the plan document by visiting www.TravelInsured.com.
Non-Insurance Assistance Services
Non-insurance assistance services provide immediate support while you’re on the trip. Such services help add value to the plan. Additionally, these services complement your Travel Insurance Benefits and help get you the assistance you need.
The following non-insurance services are included with the purchase of any travel protection plan:
Some plans offer you the option of adding coverage to your plan so you have extra or increased coverage in addition to the standard plan benefits. These optional coverages are available at an additional cost.
The following can be included on eligible plans if elected and associated fees have been paid.
*You must purchase the plan within the time sensitive period and satisfy additional eligibility criteria. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
Family Friendly Coverage
If your children are traveling with you, be sure to include them when you purchase your plan. If you would like to see a cost breakdown, we can provide you the price of the plan.
Time Sensitive Benefits
You can purchase your travel plan right up until the day before you depart for your trip. It’s most advantageous to purchase within the time specific periods detailed in your plan document to be eligible for all plan features and benefits, such as the following:
CFAR coverage is available with select TII plans. Eligibility requirements vary by plan. For the Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plan, you must purchase your plan within the allotted number of days following the date your initial deposit made toward your trip is received in order to be eligible for this benefit. For the Student Deluxe plan, you must purchase your plan with or before your final payment for your trip.
- Eligibility to waive the pre-existing medical condition exclusion requires the following:
- You purchase an eligible plan.
- For the Worldwide Trip Protector and Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plans, you must purchase your plan within the designated time allotment after the initial deposit made toward your trip is received.
- For the Group Deluxe and Student Deluxe plans, you must purchase your plan on or before your final payment due date for your trip.
- You insure all prepaid trip costs that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions.
- You are not disabled from travel at the time your plan cost is paid.
- Additional terms apply in the Worldwide Trip Protector and Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plans if additional components are added to your trip after you purchase your plan.
*Additional requirements must be satisfied in order to qualify for CFAR in each plan. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
A travel protection plan covers your trip investment in the event you have a qualifying reason for cancellation (e.g. sickness, injury, or death of you, a family member, traveling companion, or business partner). Travel protection can also help if your flight is delayed due to inclement weather, if you get hurt or sick while you are traveling and incur medical expenses, and with a host of other unforeseen circumstances. Travel protection also comes with many additional benefits such as 24/7 Worldwide Non-Insurance Assistance Services.
- It’s late at night and you have one more connecting flight before you’re finally home again. Unfortunately, as you arrive at your gate, you learn that the plane is down for maintenance and that flight has been delayed for 8 hours. Travel protection helps you to pay for a hotel room for the night.
- You’re standing at the baggage carousel in a foreign city. The belt is still turning but there are no more bags coming out. Your bags were sent to the wrong airport, and the airline won’t be able to get to them to you for more than a day. Travel protection helps you pay for a change of clothes and toiletries while you wait for your bags to arrive.
- You were just enjoying a leisurely stroll down the streets of Paris when, all of a sudden, someone rushed by and snatched your purse. Your passport and credit card happened to be inside. Travel protection reimburses you for up to $100 to replace your passport, up to $100 associated with the unauthorized use of your credit card, and up to $250 to compensate you for the loss of your purse.
- Your entire family has been planning a pilgrimage to the Holy Land for well over a year. The day before you’re set to depart, you get a call from your brother telling you he’s quite ill. Your brother goes to the hospital and the doctors tell him that he has a serious illness. The family decides it would be best to cancel. Travel protection reimburses non-refundable, prepaid payments made towards the trip.
- You’re enjoying the beauty of Rome’s grand architecture and sampietrini cobblestone streets until you suddenly twist your ankle and feel something pop. Instantly things start to swell and it’s obvious you’re going to need medical treatment, but your major medical plan does not apply overseas. Travel protection covers your medical bill.
These are all illustrations of situations where travel protection may apply. This should not be considered to be a guarantee of payment.
You can purchase travel protection any time, but coverage must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to departure. However, for the maximum benefits available, you should purchase coverage within 21 days of the date your initial trip payment is received for Worldwide Trip Protector or Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plans. For the Student Deluxe plan, different time sensitive requirements apply. Please refer to the plan document for additional eligibility requirements.
Yes, you can still purchase travel protection up until 24 hours prior to departure, you would just not be eligible for certain time-sensitive benefits. Email Verso Ministries at email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com or call Verso Ministries at (574) 383-9396 to get a quote (prepared by us), or visit the TII website.
Worldwide Trip Protector and Worldwide Trip Protector Plus plans are based on the age of traveler at the time of purchase, traveler’s state of residence, length of trip, and the total trip cost. Group Plan rates, such as Student Deluxe, are based on the total trip cost.
Your trip cost is the sum of your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses. The travel expenses that contribute to trip cost are generally items like airfare, accommodations, rental car, and packages.
Yes, you can increase your trip cost up until you depart for your trip. Increasing or decreasing your trip cost could result in a change in your plan cost. If you need to modify your trip cost, it’s always best to do so within the allotted time for your plan to maintain benefit eligibility for any subsequent travel arrangements.
To modify your trip cost, please contact TII’s Customer Care at (855) 752-8303 or access your TII account online. For instructions on how to modify your trip via your TII account, please click here.
Please refer to www.travelinsured.com for full details about your travel protection plan. We recommend that you examine the plan document in detail before purchasing so you understand the full terms and conditions of the plan.
Your coverage is effective at 12:01 a.m. the day after you purchase your plan and typically ends on the last day of travel.
Each TII plan comes with a fourteen day look period. This refers to the amount of time during which you are eligible to cancel your plan and receive a refund of your plan cost.
If you have purchased a TII travel protection plan and need to file a claim, please visit the TII website, log in to your account, and follow the instructions found here.
If you have purchased a TII travel protection plan and need to check the status of a submitted claim, please visit the TII website, log in to your account, and follow the instructions found here.
While travel protection does not provide coverage if you choose to cancel your trip due to the threat or fear of COVID-19, Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) coverage is available if purchased within the time-sensitive period listed in the plan. This coverage allows you to cancel your trip for any reason. CFAR coverage is up to 75% of the prepaid, non-refundable trip cost. This benefit is not available to residents of New York state. Please refer to the plan document for full details.
Travel Insured Plans
TII offers a number of benefits and plans. These plans will be quoted based on your departure. Please note that benefits, conditions, and timelines vary by plan. The plan brochures below are for your reference. They include important disclaimers. If you have plan specific questions, please contact TII Customer Care at (855) 752-8303 or visit www.travelinsured.com/support.
We’re here to help! Fill out this form to get a travel protection quote for your upcoming pilgrimage.